Today, I’m celebrating my failures.
Yes, you read right. I’m actually celebrating the things that didn’t go right this week.
So often we get disappointed and upset because things don’t go our way. It is during those times that we are tempted to throw in the towel and give up.
But as I look back over this past week, I have to thank God for what didn’t happen as I wanted it to…
- a new group coaching program I was planning to start this month had to be pushed back until August throwing off my entire program schedule
- two potential client leads didn’t work out
- I accidentally scheduled a meeting at 7 pm for a project I really wasn’t sure I even wanted to work on.
Whoo-hoo! I’m happy that those things happened the way they did. Why? Because of those things going wrong, here’s what went right:
- It just so happened that the meeting I didn’t want to attend opened up the opportunity to serve as the business coach on a new business incubator project.
- Moving that coaching program to August allowed me to use the month of July as GOAL GETTERS month and help more people to start focusing on achieving their goals.
And, what about those two clients that decided not to coach with me? Well, that could be God’s blessing for you! I now have two private coaching spaces available for dynamic Christian women who are ready to take their business and personal lives to the next level.
What seems to be going wrong in your life? What things didn’t happen the way you wanted them to? Instead of throwing a temper tantrum, turn that pity party into a celebration. There are great things in store for you. Remember – “…God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.”
Celebrate with me. Share your failure turned success stories in the comment section below.